21 February 2008

woot! woo!

so, i was a really good girl. i have been kind of hard to deal with and angry (the boot-stompin'-i-don't-give-a-f-bomb kind of angry girl.) i dyed my hair blue, which really helped me improve my mood, only to find out the perfect blue i have searched for all my life is DISCONTINUED. yep, that's right. i have been really hard on amber, almost unbearable. i have let house work suck and my job suck. i just checked out i guess. now i am clawing my way back and trying to meet the people in my life half way. so today i made some big compromises and i thought, "i am sure this will work out." and then i jumped online to etsy and found a darling new sock monkey baby! i am not sure, but his name may be tipi (teepee.) i am in love and i tell you this, he is coming to alabama with me. me, tipi, my magazines, my camera, my cell phone, my atc supplies and a book.
above: the newest member of the banana hill family. he should arrive in the next week.

No comments: