04 March 2008

stan lee

stan lee is my first attempt at putting together a monkey. (yes, he was before ledger.) i was on the phone with my friend sherri last night and i was like, "look at that blue monkey." and she answered, "there is no blue monkey." i thought for sure she was being silly but she was right, somehow i had over looked blogging about stan lee. stan lee is a meatball of a monkey and upon his arrival he was quick to get the ooohs and ahhhs of the two banana hill hotties, geena and cinereal. he is an old soul and loved 80's rock and kiss (hello, paul stanley.) while stan insist on playng the cool single guy he seems to be spending more and more time with cinereal; which makes me happy because i see a lot of myself in cinereal and a whole lot of amber in stan!

above: stan lee striking a yeah-you-know-i-rock-and-you-want-me pose! stan's bulk comes from polyfill stuffing in contrast to the smooth easy look you get from cluster stuff. oh, well, you live, you learn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey. just checking in to say hello. all your monkey's look fantastic !!! I sent off my cards .. just wanted to thank you and get your addy. i wanted to send a little thank you for hosting the swap !!! Hope all is well.. talk to you soon !! And.. when things slow down.. I would love to swap one on one sometime !!!! hugs your Monkey friend, Mica

Stacey Jean said...

hey there! just rolling thru to see what's new. this guy looks great! i've been mixing cluster stuff and their other brand for the ears, and nose.